Go to the Overview tab to see all the key metrics from the other tabs of Visibility Reports.
̶ For a brief recorded tutorial on this page, click here!
Visibility Reports Overview
Detailed Breakdown of Features
Answers the question: What did I send with my release?
- Here you will see all assets that you distributed along with your release. Asset types possible include images, videos, audio files and documents.
Answers the question: Where did my release appear online?
- Websites: The number of online postings for your release retrieved from PR Newswire's online network.
- Total potential audience: The total visitors per day for websites your release was posted on (measured by comScore.)
Answers the question: What traffic did my release generate?
- Release views: Views of your release on our websites and our network.
- Video views: Views of your video.
- Image views: Views of images with this release.
- Audio views: Plays of your audio files.
- Document downloads: Total document downloads.
Answers the question: Who are the audiences viewing my release?
- Media views: Views from PR Newswire for Journalists. (A subset of Release Views).
- Organization views: Views from organizations identified using the visitor's IP address. (A subset of Release Views).
- Investor views: Views from the Thomson Reuters network. (A subset of Release Views).
Answers the question: How are people engaging with my release?
- Total Engagement Actions: The total click-throughs, shares, tweets and downloads for your release.
- Click-throughs: Total clicks to links in your release on our websites.
- Shares: The number of shares from our websites, such as shares to Twitter, Facebook, via email, etc.
- Tweets: The number of tweets linking to your release on our websites.
- Downloads: Total downloads for all files and documents in your release.
Answers the question: How did my release perform in comparison with others? On a scale of 1 - 100, Industry Benchmarks provide insight into how this release performed compared to other similar releases.
- Distribution: Based on the number of websites and their audience.
- Traffic: Based on views & plays of your release and any assets, and web crawler hits.
- Audience: Based on media and, where relevant, investor views.
- Total Visibility Index (TVI): The average of Distribution, Traffic and Audience.
- Engagement Index: Based on the click-throughs, tweets, shares and, where relevant, document downloads.
*For a fuller discussion of Industry Benchmarks, go to the Industry Benchmarks section of the Release Summary page here on the Help site.
PR Newswire Customer Content Services
Print or save (as a PDF or Excel file) any page of your Visibility Reports by clicking the Print or Save icons at the top
Save charts individually, for your own custom reports, by clicking the chart menu to the right of each chart
Click the 'View All' link whenever you see it for a full, expanded list within that metric
Any time you see an "industry benchmark" metric, note that the scale is from 1-100 with 50 being average