Go to the Engagement tab to see how people are engaging with your release.
̶ For a brief recorded tutorial on this page, click here!
Engagement page - Visibility Reports
- Total engagement actions -- Total click-throughs, shares, tweets and downloads.
- Click-throughs -- Total clicks to all links within the body of your release.
- Shares -- Total social and other types of sharing of your release from our websites.
- Tweets -- The total number of tweets linking to your release on our websites.
- Downloads -- Total downloads of all files and documents associated with your release.
See when your audience engaged with your release. With the engagement timeline you can track click-throughs, shares, tweets and downloads for your release and/or key assets distributed with or elements embedded within your release over time.
The number of times your release sent visitors to the pages you linked to.
This chart shows you:
- The link URL -- The URL you included the body of your release.
- Click-through numbers -- The number of times each URL was clicked.
A breakdown of the types of sharing your release generated. This chart shows you:
- Type of Share -- How, or where, the release was shared
- Number of Shares -- The number of shares recorded for the version of your release posted to our websites.
Here you can see complete information on all tweets and retweets that mention the PR Newswire version of your release, in addition to the estimated total number of followers for each Twitter handle.
PR Newswire Customer Content Services
Print or save (as a PDF or Excel file) any page of your Visibility Reports by clicking the Print or Save icons at the top
Save charts individually, for your own custom reports, by clicking the chart menu to the right of each chart
Click the 'View All' link whenever you see it for a full, expanded list within that metric
Any time you see an "industry benchmark" metric, note that the scale is from 1-100 with 50 being average